Bridging the Digital Divide in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Injury Lawyer Adam S. Kutner has determined to make a real difference in the lives of Las Vegas’ underserved student communities by launching his 100-Day “Bridging the Digital Divide in Las Vegas” Initiative.
Adam S. Kutner’s Chromebook Giveaway
Services like wifi, laptops, and cellular data plans which many take for granted, are not actually within reach for some in underserved communities. As today’s educational opportunities move increasingly online, these gaps have become too significant to ignore.
Instead of debating this issue, or waiting for someone else to step up, Adam has determined to seize the day in order to do something about this important issue in the city he’s called home for 30 years.
In an attempt to help span the Digital Divide for students across the Las Vegas metropolitan area, Adam is giving away 1 Chromebook to a deserving student every day for the next 100 days.
Adam’s hope is that by contributing to Las Vegas’ student community, other’s imaginations will be sparked on how they too can join in making a real difference in the lives of those around them- even if it’s just one person.
Please see instructions below on how to submit an entry:
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants can submit / enter into the giveaway once per week from September 1 through November 30 when the contest ends.
- 33 winners will be chosen for September in the first week of October.
- 33 winners will be chosen for October in the first week of November.
- 34 winners will be chosen for November in December.
- One winner per household for the duration of the giveaway.
- Chromebook pickup will need to happen at the law office (they will not be shipped). Must live within the Las Vegas area in order to apply.
- Chromebooks must be picked up Monday through Friday from the reception area at
Adam S. Kutner Accident & Injury Attorneys
1137 S Rancho Dr #150A
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- Chromebook winners will be asked to take a photo at the office when they receive their Chromebook, which will then be uploaded to the Google Local Business profile by the winner.
- Any winner who does not pick up their Chromebook within 30 days forfeits their free Chromebook, and another winner will be chosen in their place.