Basic Laws & Notable Laws in Nevada
Nevada Laws on Assault & Battery
Nevada Laws Surrounding Negligence
Nevada Laws Surrounding Property & Trespassing
Nevada Cannabis Laws
Nevada Driving Laws & Moving Violations
- NRS 484E – Crashes & Reports of Crashes
- NRS 484E.020 – Hit and Run Laws
- NRS 484B.113 – Unsafe Backing
- NRS 484B.127 – Following Too Closely (Rear-End Collisions)
- NRS 484B.135 – Double Penalties for Violations in Pedestrian Safety Zone
- NRS 484B.130 – Double Penalty for Traffic Violations in Work Zones
- NRS 484B.150 – Nevada’s Open Container Law
- NRS 484B.165 – Cellphone Use While Driving
- NRS 484B.607 – Nevada’s “Move Over Law”
- NRS 706A – Nevada’s Transportation Network Companies
Why Hire the Injury Attorneys at Adam S. Kutner?
At Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, we accept nothing less than fair and complete compensation for each accident victim. We know that it isn’t easy being the victim of an accident. We know that you may be anxious about the legal process. That’s why we provide aggressive, compassionate, and individualized representation for each client.
This webpage is not intended to be an advertisement or solicitation. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Material contained in our website is for general information only and does not constitute legal advice or solicitation of legal services.
Transmission of information from this site is not intended to create, and its receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between Adam S. Kutner and the user of this site. In the event that any information on this web site does not conform fully with regulations in any jurisdiction, this law firm will not accept representation based on that information.