Experienced Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Las Vegas area, contact an attorney at the law firm of Adam S. Kutner today. A motorcycle accident is often more treacherous than an auto accident; there is no such thing as a fender bender when a motorcycle accident occurs. These accidents can involve serious injuries and have devastating results.
Although motorcyclists are often stereotyped as reckless and fast drivers, it’s negligent automobile drivers who cause most motorcycle accidents. With little regard or respect for motorcycles, automobile drivers place motorcyclists at greater risk for serious injuries in a motorcycle accident.
Why Should We Handle Your Motorcycle Accident Case?
We Have the Experience
With over 28 years practicing personal injury law in the Las Vegas area, Adam S. Kutner & Associates have direct experience navigating the Nevada court system helping win settlements quickly so you can get back to your life.
No Fees Unless We Win
This way you can focus more on your case and possible injuries without worrying about paying a retainer upfront. At Adam S. Kutner & Associates, our motorcycle accident lawyers are deeply committed to making sure every motorcycle accident victim gets the comprehensive legal representation they deserve.
Your Motorcycle Accident Case Is Our Priority
Our accident attorneys work diligently to build strong claims for compensation, including medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Our Team Is the Best in the Las Vegas Valley
As proud members of this community, we know that our clients are our neighbors, and when they are hurt in an accident, we make it our mission to ensure they are represented with care as though they are our family.
Building Your Case for Compensation
When you work with our motorcycle accident attorneys, we have a specialized process in place for successfully building your case for compensation. We take calculated steps to use the legal discovery system to your advantage to build strong evidence to show the other side why you deserve the compensation you are asking for. First, your motorcycle accident lawyer in Las Vegas works with you to gather all the facts surrounding the crash, including the initial police report. If possible, they may also investigate the actual scene of the accident. Next, we utilize our extensive network of specialists, including accident reconstruction experts, medical specialists, vocational experts, and forensic specialists to help us use the facts of your crash to prove what is asserted in your claim.
We may also work with your doctor to identify your prognosis and a complete care plan for recovery. Throughout your case, we file essential legal documents, including the initial complaint, a summons, and motions if necessary. Our Las Vegas motorcycle accident lawyers also work to diligently and accurately value your claim. Valuing your case is a crucial part of getting the full amount of compensation you are owed, so we make sure to include all categories of damages possible, including both economic and non-economic damages like pain and suffering and emotional distress. While we are building your case, we also participate in negotiations with the other side in hopes of getting you a settlement before trial. However, we are willing to take your case to trial if the other party doesn’t agree to compensate you fairly for your losses.
It’s important not to delay in contacting an experienced personal injury attorney to begin working on your case immediately.
Protecting Your Rights
Victims of motorcycle accidents have the same rights as any other injury victim. It is an urban legend that motorcycle accidents are not covered by insurance companies because of the risk involved in operating one of these vehicles. This is absolutely inaccurate. Victims of motorcycle accidents have the same rights to compensation as any other injury victim.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you should contact an attorney who is experienced in these types of cases. Your lawyer will protect your rights and make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Contact Our Law Office First!
Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
Meesha Araich, Esq.
Michael S. Gobaud, Esq.
Bryan D. Ali, Esq.
Things you should know about motorcycle accidents
Involvement in a motorcycle accident is a frightening, confusing experience for anybody. The following procedures are general guidelines you should follow:
- Stop immediately: Do not leave the scene. If there are no injuries, move vehicles out of the flow of traffic.
- Check for injuries: do not assume that a lack of a visible injury means that a person is not hurt.
- Call the police: a motorcycle accident should be reported to the proper authorities, and the report may be helpful later in determining fault and receiving your due compensation.
- Exchange information: write down the name, address, phone number, insurance information, etc. of the person(s) who were involved in the incident.
Nevada Motorcycle Resources
Because motorcycle accidents can lead to traumatic injuries, the state of Nevada has implemented additional laws concerning the operation of motorcycles in the state. All motorcyclists are required to obey all traffic laws in the state just like passenger vehicles. However, the following laws apply additionally to the operation of a motorcycle:
- Motorcycle drivers are required to have a Class M Driver’s license issued by the state of Nevada to operate a motorcycle of any size.
- Motorcycle drivers and their passengers are required to wear helmets at all times when the vehicle is in operation.
- Motorcycle drivers and their passengers are required to wear protective eye wear or face shields unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windshield.
- Motorcycles may not share a lane with another motorcycle or other type of vehicle.
- Motorcycles may not skip through traffic by riding in-between lanes when traffic is stopped.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with at least one headlight. Motorcycles may not have more than two headlights in place.
- Motorcycle lights must be large enough to be seen from a distance of 500 feet.
- Motorcycle brake lights must be bright enough to be seen from a distance of 300 feet.
- Motorcycles must have a rear reflector.
- All motorcycles must have working front and back brakes.
- Every motorcycle manufactured after 1973 must have electric working turn signals on the front and back of the vehicle.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with side view mirrors on both sides of the bike.
- Motorcycles must have fenders over the rear and front wheels.
- Every motorcycle must have a horn and a muffler system.
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“I got in an accident on Las Vegas Boulevard, a motorcycle accident the guy cut me off going into a McDonalds like a ninety-degree angle turn and I was in the slow lane and he cut me off and I slammed right into him.I heard about Attorney Adam Kutner from a friend of mine that had gone to seek help after an accident he had, and he said that Adam Kutner had helped him very well.Adam Kutner gave me a settlement that was satisfactory to my needs and it helped me out in a timely manner.After the accident Adam Kutner found me the right doctor, the right spinal person to go to, and the right chiropractor and everything got taken care of.I would tell my friends that I did have a great experience with Adam Kutner, so they should go because that’s how I was referred and that’s the best way of advertising.”
– Michael Werner. 5/5 Stars