Our Legal Team Can Help You Get the Compensation You DeserveHome »
Have you been hurt in a motorcycle accident? Let our motorcycle accident attorneys help you win the compensation that you deserve. Whether your injuries are minor or severe, you need financial relief for your damages. Our Las Vegas personal injury attorneys specialize in helping victims win their claims and receive maximum compensation.
Our motorcycle accident lawyers will hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries. Contact us for a free case evaluation today.
Our Focus is Helping Motorcycle Accident Victims Get Justice
When you need the best motorcycle accident lawyers for your case, our skilled and experienced attorneys are ready to help. We’ve helped thousands of victims. Our Las Vegas legal team understands and respects motorcyclists, and we know what it takes to win your case.
When you’re a motorcycle accident victim, you have the same rights to financial compensation as all other car accident victims. It doesn’t make a difference that you’re a motorcyclist. Don’t let the insurance company convince you that you don’t have rights. All victims deserve fair payment, whatever their injuries may be. Let our team fight on your behalf to get the financial relief you need now.
What We Can Do For You After a Motorcycle Accident
As a motorcycle accident victim, there are specific things you need to do to make sure you get fair payment for your damages. Our team goes above and beyond to get results. Here are some of the services that we may provide in each case:
- Thorough investigation into the cause of the accident and where the legal fault lies
- Experience in motorcycle accident law; explanation of the law in terms that you can understand
- Determination of the total amount of compensation that you deserve
- Referrals to medical professionals who can document the severity of your injuries
- Taking steps to begin the legal process, including drafting the summons and complaint
- Preparation of legal motions; responses from the other side
- Speaking on your behalf in court
- Dealing with the insurance companies; contacting witnesses
- Attendance at mediation; conducting settlement negotiations
- Finalization of judgment; collection of your payment on your behalf
- Explaining each step to you in the process and working with you to build your case
Every motorcycle accident case is unique, just like every accident victim. Our team carefully crafts your claim for compensation. We work hard to build your case and choose the appropriate legal strategy.
We want you to have confidence in what we’re doing for you, so we make sure you are involved and informed every step of the way.
Building Your Case For Motorcycle Accident Compensation
Winning top compensation for a motorcycle accident victim doesn’t happen by chance. Our team has more than 30 years of experience helping deserving victims. With thorough knowledge of the law, we put our expertise to work for our clients.
At our first meeting, we learn all that we can about you and your case. We interview witnesses, look for more witnesses, gather video evidence and take photos. Our team helps facilitate making sure that you have the medical records that you need to justify compensation. We use legal tactics to gather information from uncooperative witnesses and people who don’t want to produce documents voluntarily. We handle all communications on your behalf.
Throughout your case, we look for opportunities to maximize your compensation. It’s vital for our Las Vegas motorcycle accident attorneys to stay one step ahead. When it’s time to negotiate your settlement, or it’s time to begin your trial, we’re prepared to fight for justice for you. At all times, we make sure you know what to expect and what you can do to help us pursue your claim.
Protecting Your Rights
Victims of motorcycle accidents have the same rights as any other injury victim. It is an urban legend that motorcycle accidents are not covered by insurance companies because of the risk involved in operating one of these vehicles. This is absolutely inaccurate. Victims of motorcycle accidents have the same rights to compensation as any other injury victim.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you should contact an attorney who is experienced in these types of cases. Your lawyer will protect your rights and make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Contact Our Law Office First!
Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accident Claims
After a motorcycle accident, you can win compensation for both economic and non-economic damages.
Economic damages could include:
- medical expenses
- lost wages
- physical rehabilitation
- property damage
Non-economic damages include:
- pain and suffering
- mental distress
- loss of enjoyment of life
We help motorcycle accident victims claim every type of damage available to them to maximize their settlements and get the compensation they deserve.
Yes, Nevada is an at-fault state for motorcycle accident claims. That means you can win compensation no matter how severe your injuries are. Any time someone else causes an accident, and you have injuries, you may receive financial compensation. Nevada law does not require you to make a claim to your own insurance before seeking payment from the responsible party.
Yes, motorcyclists have the same rights as other motorists in Nevada. Motorcyclists have the right to use the road entirely and with the same protections as other people on the roads. Whenever an accident occurs due to someone else’s negligence, the victim has a legal claim. There is no difference in legal standing, depending on what vehicle the person is driving.
To win a motorcycle accident lawsuit in Nevada, you must prove that the other party caused the accident. Causing an accident usually means violating a traffic law, but not always. A driver is negligent any time their driving fails to meet standards of reasonable behavior on the roads. If the accident occurs because of another driver’s actions, you can win your motorcycle accident lawsuit in Nevada.
Yes. If you weren’t wearing a helmet, you could still win a motorcycle accident lawsuit in Nevada. The amount that you receive may be reduced because you didn’t wear a helmet. However, as long as the other party’s actions contribute to the crash, you can likely recover some compensation for your injuries. Nevada uses a system of comparative negligence to apportion fault and determine how to resolve the claim.
Yes! Our motorcycle accident attorneys offer free consultations to all accident victims. It’s okay if you don’t know the strengths of your case or what your case is worth. Just come with your story and any questions that you have. A consultation is your opportunity to learn about your case and what our attorneys can do for you. We’re taking new cases. Call us today to begin right away!
Things you should know about motorcycle accidents
Involvement in a motorcycle accident is a frightening, confusing experience for anybody. The following procedures are general guidelines you should follow:
- Stop immediately: Do not leave the scene. If there are no injuries, move vehicles out of the flow of traffic.
- Check for injuries: do not assume that a lack of a visible injury means that a person is not hurt.
- Call the police: a motorcycle accident should be reported to the proper authorities, and the report may be helpful later in determining fault and receiving your due compensation.
- Exchange information: write down the name, address, phone number, insurance information, etc. of the person(s) who were involved in the incident.
Nevada Motorcycle Resources
Because motorcycle accidents can lead to traumatic injuries, the state of Nevada has implemented additional laws concerning the operation of motorcycles in the state. All motorcyclists are required to obey all traffic laws in the state just like passenger vehicles. However, the following laws apply additionally to the operation of a motorcycle:
- Motorcycle drivers are required to have a Class M Driver’s license issued by the state of Nevada to operate a motorcycle of any size.
- Motorcycle drivers and their passengers are required to wear helmets at all times when the vehicle is in operation.
- Motorcycle drivers and their passengers are required to wear protective eye wear or face shields unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windshield.
- Motorcycles may not share a lane with another motorcycle or other type of vehicle.
- Motorcycles may not skip through traffic by riding in-between lanes when traffic is stopped.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with at least one headlight. Motorcycles may not have more than two headlights in place.
- Motorcycle lights must be large enough to be seen from a distance of 500 feet.
- Motorcycle brake lights must be bright enough to be seen from a distance of 300 feet.
- Motorcycles must have a rear reflector.
- All motorcycles must have working front and back brakes.
- Every motorcycle manufactured after 1973 must have electric working turn signals on the front and back of the vehicle.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with side view mirrors on both sides of the bike.
- Motorcycles must have fenders over the rear and front wheels.
- Every motorcycle must have a horn and a muffler system.
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“I got in an accident on Las Vegas Boulevard, a motorcycle accident the guy cut me off going into a McDonalds like a ninety-degree angle turn and I was in the slow lane and he cut me off and I slammed right into him.I heard about Attorney Adam Kutner from a friend of mine that had gone to seek help after an accident he had, and he said that Adam Kutner had helped him very well.Adam Kutner gave me a settlement that was satisfactory to my needs and it helped me out in a timely manner.After the accident Adam Kutner found me the right doctor, the right spinal person to go to, and the right chiropractor and everything got taken care of.I would tell my friends that I did have a great experience with Adam Kutner, so they should go because that’s how I was referred and that’s the best way of advertising.”
– Michael Werner. 5/5 Stars