If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Las Vegas area, contact an attorney at the law firm of Adam S. Kutner today. A motorcycle accident is often more treacherous than an auto accident; there is no such thing as a fender bender when a motorcycle accident occurs. These accidents can involve serious injuries and have devastating results.
Although motorcyclists are often stereotyped as reckless and fast drivers, it’s negligent automobile drivers who cause most motorcycle accidents. With little regard or respect for motorcycles, automobile drivers place motorcyclists at greater risk for serious injuries in a motorcycle accident.
Why Should We Handle Your Motorcycle Accident Case?
We Have the Experience
With over 28 years practicing personal injury law in the Las Vegas area, Adam S. Kutner & Associates have direct experience navigating the Nevada court system helping win settlements quickly so you can get back to your life.
No Fees Unless We Win
This way you can focus more on your case and possible injuries without worrying about paying a retainer upfront. At Adam S. Kutner & Associates, our motorcycle accident lawyers are deeply committed to making sure every motorcycle accident victim gets the comprehensive legal representation they deserve.
Your Motorcycle Accident Case Is Our Priority
Our accident attorneys work diligently to build strong claims for compensation, including medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Our Team Is the Best in the Las Vegas Valley
As proud members of this community, we know that our clients are our neighbors, and when they are hurt in an accident, we make it our mission to ensure they are represented with care as though they are our family.
Things you should know about motorcycle accidents
Involvement in a motorcycle accident is a frightening, confusing experience for anybody. The following procedures are general guidelines you should follow:
- Stop immediately: Do not leave the scene. If there are no injuries, move vehicles out of the flow of traffic.
- Check for injuries: do not assume that a lack of a visible injury means that a person is not hurt.
- Call the police: a motorcycle accident should be reported to the proper authorities, and the report may be helpful later in determining fault and receiving your due compensation.
- Exchange information: write down the name, address, phone number, insurance information, etc. of the person(s) who were involved in the incident.
Protecting Your Rights
Victims of motorcycle accidents have the same rights as any other injury victim. It is an urban legend that motorcycle accidents are not covered by insurance companies because of the risk involved in operating one of these vehicles. This is absolutely inaccurate. Victims of motorcycle accidents have the same rights to compensation as any other injury victim.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident, you should contact an attorney who is experienced in these types of cases. Your lawyer will protect your rights and make sure that you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Contact Our Law Office First!
Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
Adam S. Kutner, Esq.
Meesha Araich, Esq.
Bradley J. Myers, Esq.
Nevada Motorcycle Resources
Because motorcycle accidents can lead to traumatic injuries, the state of Nevada has implemented additional laws concerning the operation of motorcycles in the state. All motorcyclists are required to obey all traffic laws in the state just like passenger vehicles. However, the following laws apply additionally to the operation of a motorcycle:
- Motorcycle drivers are required to have a Class M Driver’s license issued by the state of Nevada to operate a motorcycle of any size.
- Motorcycle drivers and their passengers are required to wear helmets at all times when the vehicle is in operation.
- Motorcycle drivers and their passengers are required to wear protective eye wear or face shields unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windshield.
- Motorcycles may not share a lane with another motorcycle or other type of vehicle.
- Motorcycles may not skip through traffic by riding in-between lanes when traffic is stopped.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with at least one headlight. Motorcycles may not have more than two headlights in place.
- Motorcycle lights must be large enough to be seen from a distance of 500 feet.
- Motorcycle brake lights must be bright enough to be seen from a distance of 300 feet.
- Motorcycles must have a rear reflector.
- All motorcycles must have working front and back brakes.
- Every motorcycle manufactured after 1973 must have electric working turn signals on the front and back of the vehicle.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with side view mirrors on both sides of the bike.
- Motorcycles must have fenders over the rear and front wheels.
- Every motorcycle must have a horn and a muffler system.
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“I got in an accident on Las Vegas Boulevard, a motorcycle accident the guy cut me off going into a McDonalds like a ninety-degree angle turn and I was in the slow lane and he cut me off and I slammed right into him.I heard about Attorney Adam Kutner from a friend of mine that had gone to seek help after an accident he had, and he said that Adam Kutner had helped him very well.Adam Kutner gave me a settlement that was satisfactory to my needs and it helped me out in a timely manner.After the accident Adam Kutner found me the right doctor, the right spinal person to go to, and the right chiropractor and everything got taken care of.I would tell my friends that I did have a great experience with Adam Kutner, so they should go because that’s how I was referred and that’s the best way of advertising.”
– Michael Werner. 5/5 Stars