The Top Las Vegas Slip and Fall Lawyer
Many debilitating injuries arise from people slipping or tripping on wet, slippery or greasy surfaces as well as unexpected holes in sidewalks. These injuries are often the responsibility of property owners or the government entities responsible for maintaining public areas.
If you are on someone else’s property and you injure yourself as a result of a dangerous condition on the property, the land owner or business proprietor may be liable for your injuries.
Adam S. Kutner specializes in fall down injuries and is ready to assist you.
Why Should We Handle Your Slip and Fall Case?
We Have the Experience
With over 28 years practicing personal injury law in the Las Vegas area, Adam S. Kutner & Associates have direct experience navigating the Nevada court system helping win settlements quickly so you can get back to your life.
No Fees Unless We Win
This way you can focus more on your case and possible injuries without worrying about paying a retainer upfront. At Adam S. Kutner & Associates, our slip and fall lawyers are deeply committed to making sure every slip and fall victim gets the comprehensive legal representation they deserve.
Your Slip-and-Fall Injury Case Is Our Priority
Our accident attorneys work diligently to build strong claims for compensation, including medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Our Team Is the Best in the Las Vegas Valley
As proud members of this community, we know that our clients are our neighbors, and when they are hurt in an accident, we make it our mission to ensure they are represented with care as though they are our family.
Slip and Fall Categories
There are four generalized categories under which fall down accidents are grouped:
- Trip-and-fall, where there is a foreign object in the walking path – like a stack of books in a walkway that is normally clear;
- Stump-and-fall, where there is an impediment in the walking surface – like a power cord that runs between two cubicles that weren’t there previously;
- Step-and-fall, where there is an unexpected failure or hole in the walking surface, such as a missing manhole cover or utility cover in the sidewalk;
- Slip-and-fall, in which the interface of the shoe and the floor fails – you slip and fall on someone’s wet or greasy floor and there are no warning signs posted anywhere.
Causes of Slip-and-Falls
Most slip and fall accidents occur in a business setting. These events fall under the category of premise liability because they are generally caused by the business or property owner not adequately maintaining the area where the event occurred.
- Damaged walkways, driveways, or paths leading to the business. This includes sidewalks that have shifted and potholes in any of these areas.
- Unmarked danger zones. This includes failing to post wet floor signs, notifying the public of uneven pavement or flooring, or other dangerous areas to walk in.
- Stairways that have not been properly maintained. This includes missing or broken handrails and failure to put slip-resistant coverings on the stairs.
- Inadequate of missing lighting in walk areas and stairwells.
- Failure to remove snow and ice and treat ground accordingly to prevent it from becoming slippery once the snow and ice are removed.
- Failure to keep walkways free from debris or clutter making it difficult to maneuver.
Contact Our Law Office First!
Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
Adam S. Kutner, Esq.
Meesha Araich, Esq.
Bradley J. Myers, Esq.
Types of Injuries Caused by Slip and Fall
Many people put their arms out when they fall to brace themselves. This can lead to serious injuries of the shoulder, elbow, and wrist.
An abrupt fall can cause a hard landing on your tailbone and shock your lower spine.
Many falls cause damage to this area because of how the body twists when it slips.
Additional Slip And Fall Resources and Information:
- What to Do After a Slip and Fall
- Common Types of Injuries After a Slip & Fall
- 10 Facts & Statistics About Slip & Fall Accidents
- How Long Does a Slip & Fall Case Take?
- Store Liability for a Slip and Fall Accident
- How To Prevent a Slip & Fall Accident
- Wet Floor Sign Rules & Nevada Slip and Fall Cases
- What To Do If You Slip & Fall in a Parking Lot
- How Much Is My Slip & Fall Case Worth?
- How Comparative Negligence Affects Your Slip and Fall Case
- What You Need to Prove to Win a Slip & Fall Case
- Slip and Fall Accidents Caused by Poor Lighting
If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident, it is very important to file an accident report with the business where the event occurred. If possible, you or anyone you are with should take pictures with their phone from the area where the accident took place. It is also important to write down everything that you can remember that lead up to the accident. All of this information will be very important when you file a claim for compensation for your injuries.
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“My accident – it was – it was very just tragic because it was the only car that I had – I mean just – it came at a wrong time period of my life.
I was very happy with the settlement that I received through Adam Kutner.
They walked me through finding a doctor, they walked me up to the doctor’s office. We called and asked them will you be able to fix my back in way shape or form. And pretty much, yes, she did help me find a good doctor.
I would recommend Adam Kutner to my friends in family because I think he is a great guy. His team works very, very professionally. And their office – their focus is basically on you when you come in to the attorney, when you first walk in, when you first come in for a consultant, everything, everything falls right into place.”
– Deandre W. 5/5 Stars