Las Vegas bicycle accident lawyer, Adam S. Kutner, is trained and experienced in bicycle accident laws in the State of Nevada, as well as local laws and ordinances. Our Las Vegas bicycle accident attorneys represent victims who are hurt by the negligence of others while riding their bikes. We do everything we can to earn you the compensation that you deserve and to hold the responsible party accountable.
Nevada is an at-fault state for bicycle accidents. That means you may qualify to claim financial compensation whether your injuries are severe or relatively minor. The Las Vegas bicycle accident lawyers at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, want every victim to get justice. When you need help, we’re here to fight for you.
When you need the best bicycle accident attorney in Las Vegas, we invite you to contact our team. When we represent a client, it’s always our goal to maximize your compensation and make the legal process manageable. Our bicycle accident attorneys have a track record of getting results for victims just like you.
Why Should We Handle Your Bicycle Accident Case?
We Have the Experience
With over 28 years practicing personal injury law in the Las Vegas area, the team at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, has direct experience navigating the Nevada court system. We represent only accident victims. We’re experienced and proud of our mission. Whether you want your day in court or you want a quick settlement, we get results so that you can get back to your life.
No Fees Unless You Win
We’re the bicycle accident attorneys with no fees unless you win. This way, you can focus on your recovery without worrying about paying a retainer. Our personal injury lawyers are deeply committed to ensuring every bike accident victim gets the affordable, comprehensive legal representation they deserve without an upfront cost.
Your Bicycle Accident Case Is Our Priority
Our personal injury attorneys work diligently to build strong claims for compensation, including medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. We go the extra mile. The little things make the difference! That’s why we put an entire team on your case.
Our Team Is the Best in the Las Vegas Valley
As proud members of this community, we know that our clients are our neighbors and friends. When they are hurt in an accident, we make it our mission to ensure they are represented with care and compassion as though they are family.
Building Your Case for Compensation
When a car hits a cyclist, we have a specialized process in place for successfully building your case for compensation. Here are just some of the things we might do on your behalf:
- Take calculated steps to use the legal discovery system to your advantage
- Investigate the facts of the accident
- Review the initial police report with a critical eye
- Examine the scene of the accident
- Contact witnesses
- Work with specialists and medical experts to verify your injuries
- Research complex legal issues
- Gather evidence from vocational experts, reconstructionists and forensic specialists
- Argue on your behalf in court
- Speak to the insurance companies
- Negotiate a settlement or aggressively pursue your case at trial
- We’re always up to date on the latest laws and legal issues
We file the essential legal documents, including the initial complaint, a summons, and motions if necessary. At our core, we’re trial lawyers. We build the case and pursue it until you have justice. While we are building your case, we also participate in negotiations with the other side in hopes of getting you a settlement before trial. However, we are eager to take your case to trial if the other party doesn’t agree to compensate you fairly for your losses. It’s important not to delay in contacting an experienced attorney to begin working on your case immediately.
Do I Need a Bicycle Accident Attorney in Las Vegas?
You need a bicycle accident attorney in Las Vegas if you have anything but minor injuries and damages, and you want to make sure that you get the compensation that you deserve. If you’re unsure of the case’s value, your bicycle accident attorney can give you an honest opinion. They know what steps to take to pursue your claim, and they can work through any complex legal issues that may stand in the way of getting justice. You need a bicycle accident attorney in Las Vegas if you’re hurt in a bicycle accident and you want to make sure that you get justice.
Why Choose Adam S. Kutner & Associates?
When you’re looking for the right bicycle accident lawyers in Las Vegas, the team at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, stands apart. We are dedicated to exclusively representing accident victims. We believe that every accident victim deserves outstanding legal representation. In addition to advocating for the individual interests of every client, we know our work makes society safer for everyone by holding wrongdoers accountable.
Our attorneys understand that suffering a bicycle injury can be a frustrating experience. You may be feeling lost and uncertain of how to begin. You need an immediate plan for your recovery and a long-term plan to get the financial relief that you deserve. The team at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, believes in aggressive legal representation and compassionate client communication.
Contact Our Law Office First!
Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
Las Vegas Bicycle Accident Laws
Las Vegas bicycle accident laws primarily come from state negligence laws and state traffic laws. There may also be local rules of the road that apply to the case, such as where a crosswalk is located or where a peace officer was directing traffic. Our law firm has knowledge in all aspects of bicycle equipment, accident reconstruction, roadway design as it relates to bicyclists and other issues that may be a crucial part of your case.
In most cases involving bicyclists and automobiles, the person driving the car is almost always at fault in the accident. Those driving a vehicle must always be careful of bicycle riders and motorcyclists. In fact, it’s a legal obligation.
A bicycle needs to be treated as another car on the road by the motor vehicle operator. An example of this would be if you are a driver sharing the right lane with a bicyclist. If you are planning a turn right at an intersection, you must yield to the bicyclist. You cannot drive in a designated bike lane unless you are pulling off of the road.
However, laws change all the time, and you need a knowledgeable legal team on your side. As a bicyclist, you have rights. Call us today if you’ve been injured, and find out how we can help you.
FAQs About Bicycle Accident Cases
To win your Las Vegas bicycle accident lawsuit, you must show that you’re hurt because of a motor vehicle driver’s negligence. You must prove that the driver didn’t drive carefully enough on the roads. While you may show that they violated a traffic law, you may also win your case by showing that the driver simply failed to use the care that an ordinary, reasonable person should use in a similar situation. To win your claim, you must also show what your injuries and other damages are, both now and in the future.
Bicyclists have the right to use the road. The burden is on the vehicle driver to drive carefully and avoid causing injuries to bicyclists. Drivers must leave sufficient following distance. They may only overtake a bicyclist when it’s safe to do so. Proving your case may be as simple as showing how the driver’s behaviors caused the bicycle accident and your injuries.
In a Las Vegas bicycle accident lawsuit, you can recover the value of your financial losses plus compensation for your pain and suffering. Your financial losses include your medical bills both now and in the future. Even if your medical diagnosis is uncertain, your attorney can help you work with an expert doctor to determine your future expenses. The amount you can claim for physical pain and emotional anguish depends on the severity of your injuries. An experienced attorney can help you value your bicycle accident claim.
For a free consultation regarding your bicycle accident case, contact us. Not only do we offer free consultations, but ask us how we can represent you with no cost due for our services unless and until you win your case. There’s never a cost to meet with us about your claim, and our consultations are always confidential with attorney-client privileges.
Here are some things that you can be doing to help your bicycle accident case right now:
- Seek medical attention right away
- Follow your doctor’s care plan
- Take photos of your injuries, the accident scene and the damaged bike as much as you’re able
- Keep a diary of your symptoms, struggles and treatment
- Keep records of all of your bills and expenses
- Write down any questions that you want to ask an attorney
- Talk to our legal team as soon as possible – there are deadlines to file a case
- Cars and bicycles must obey the same traffic laws. Regardless of what type of vehicle you are operating, you must obey stop signs, traffic lights, and yield to pedestrians.
- Bicycles are required to have an operational headlight to use at night time just like all other vehicles. In addition, bicycles must have reflectors on the back of their bicycle so that cars will be able to identify a bike at night.
- Bicycles should never ride against the flow of traffic. Riding with the flow of traffic helps reduce the number of accidents that occur.
- Motor vehicles and bicycles must have operating brake systems that are good enough to bring the vehicle to a complete stop within 25 feet of using the brake system.
- All passenger vehicles and bicycles may not transport more passengers than the manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Bicycles must always use the bicycle lane when traveling on the road. If there is no designated bicycle lane, the bike must remain on the road’s far-right. The only exception to this rule is if something in the far right lane, such as construction, could potentially harm the bicyclist.
- Drivers of a bicycle must use arm signals to turn and implement this signal no less than 100 feet from the point they will turn, just like a motor vehicle.
- Many local laws prohibit the use of earbuds or headphones while driving a bicycle.
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“Somebody turned left, right into me from the opposite direction and totaled the car and I was actually unconscious for a short while and sure enough he got hauled off for a DUI and there I was with a totaled car going to the emergency room.
Adam Kutner dealt with the case himself, personally, and it was just a great experience from beginning to end and really he was – he and his staff intensely concerned about me you know, getting the medical help I needed and the therapy I needed and it just – it went like clockwork.
Adam Kutner took great care of me. He made sure that my medical issues were taken care of, definitely made sure that I got back into a car that got me back on the road, couldn’t be happier with the settlement and in my thinking, he is the best attorney in Las Vegas to take care of you in an accident.”
– Thom Ferman 5/5 Stars