Over 40,000 Settlement Checks
The attorneys at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, can represent you if you’ve been in a fender bender accident. Even a seemingly minor car accident in Nevada can be complicated. Working with our fender bender lawyers will ensure that you get the compensation that you deserve. The goal of our attorneys is to make sure that you’re treated fairly and get the financial relief you need.
Do I Need an Attorney for a Fender Bender Accident?
You need an attorney for a fender bender accident if there are any questions or complex issues in your case. If you have physical injuries or any disputes about fault, the amount of your property damage, or other unclear matters, an attorney can help you sort out the issues. An attorney for a fender bender accident makes sure you know what the case is worth and address any issues of fault or similar challenges that may arise.
A sudden Las Vegas car accident can be scary, frustrating and overwhelming, even when it’s just a minor crash. Don’t let the insurance companies take advantage of you. Work with an experienced fender bender lawyer to protect your rights and maximize your compensation.
Table of Contents
- Why Choose the Legal Team Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys?
- Reasons to Hire a Fender Bender Attorney
- Don’t Settle with Insurance Companies
- Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
- Las Vegas Fender Benders – Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose the Legal Team Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys?
When a fender bender occurs, we invite you to contact our Las Vegas car accident lawyers to discuss your claim. We represent car accident victims every day, and we’re proud of the work we do. Here are some reasons to consider choosing our Las Vegas attorneys:
- Our team handles all kinds of car accident claims. Whether your injuries and damages are large or small, we care about you and your case.
- With experience in car accident laws, we help you identify the critical issues and questions that may make the difference in your case.
- Expect us to play offense as well as defense – we can fight back against unfair allegations that may arise in a minor car accident, such as the other side claiming you’re at fault or claiming outrageous medical bills.
- Respectful, honest legal representation is vital to us. We’re fellow members of the community, and we value you and your case. We show we care by the work we put into your cases and our passion for getting justice for all of our clients.
- The team at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, is dedicated solely to helping accident victims. We have the resources and experience to get results.
For your free consultation, call our legal team today. There’s no obligation, and you can speak with a friendly member of our team right away.
Reasons to Hire a Fender Bender Attorney
In small accident cases, you may not know if there are complex issues in play. However, even a minor fender bender can require an attorney. Here are some circumstances that could make a fender bender complicated:
- It’s not clear who is at fault
- Your injuries are much more serious than typical injuries for a minor accident
- It’s evident that the other side is at fault, but they’re contesting it anyways
- There’s an allegation of comparative negligence
- Disputes arise about the amount of property damage
- After the dust settles, the other side claims new physical injuries
- The other driver tries to flee the accident, or they don’t exchange the required information at the scene
In any small accident where the claim isn’t straight forward, it’s helpful to have an attorney for a fender bender. When there are questions, a unique scenario or disputes, the attorney can help uncover the facts and protect your rights as a car accident victim.
Don’t Settle with Insurance Companies
We know how insurance companies try to get you to sign a settlement quickly without allowing you the opportunity to fully understand the extent of your losses. Minimizing legitimate claims is how the insurance company makes money, and we are dedicated to making sure this never happens to our clients. We pride ourselves on making the process as straightforward as possible so that you can get back to your life after an accident. With our skilled car accident lawyers in Las Vegas by your side, you have the peace of mind knowing that you have a strong advocate by your side to fight to protect your rights.
Contact Our Law Office First!
Adam Kutner is a Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise that Will Benefit You
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
Las Vegas Fender Benders – Frequently Asked Questions
There are several types of damages available to you after being injured in a minor car accident or fender bender. Depending on your injuries, you may be able to claim compensation for:
Economic damages are those that represent your tangible, out-of-pocket costs, including:
- Medical Bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage and repair bills
- Lost earning capacity
Non-economic damages are less tangible non-monetary losses, including:
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Related: Is Nevada a No-Fault State?
Yes, you can get hurt in a fender bender. Even what seems like a minor accident can result in serious injuries. Accidents at low speeds, and accidents with minor property damage, can still cause injuries like broken bones, concussions, torn ligaments and tendons and dislocations. You can get hurt in a fender bender because it can exacerbate pre-existing conditions, as well as cause new injuries.
There may likely be multiple entities that investigate an auto accident to determine fault after a crash. The police may investigate fault as it relates to traffic laws to determine if anyone committed a crime or violated a traffic law. The insurance companies involved determine fault by looking at whether anyone acted negligently and whether that negligence contributed to the crash. The courts assess fault through formal legal proceedings using the rules of evidence to evaluate the evidence on both sides.
After a fender bender in Nevada, you must always remain at the scene and exchange information with the other driver. Nevada law 484E.030 and Nevada law 484E.020 both apply to minor accidents. Each driver has an affirmative duty to render aid to injured parties. They must also provide their name, address, vehicle registration number and driver’s license to the other driver. It’s essential that you give this information to the other driver. It’s equally important to get this information from them in return.
If the police don’t respond to a minor accident in Nevada, you must file your own police report. The police may investigate and file an accident report. However, in cases of minor accidents, they might not come to the scene. When the police don’t investigate, it’s up to you to file a police report for the accident within 10 days.
In the report, you must make an estimate of repairs along with a statement of loss. The report also includes insurance information. The report is an important first step in the claims process because it is the first report from the parties of their injuries.
Read More: What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“I was at a stoplight and I heard some screeching and I looked in my rear-view mirror and I saw a truck go around me real quick, but the car behind him didn’t have a chance and hit me.
A friend of mine told me about Adam Kutner and so I went in to see them and it was very, very pleasant under the circumstances and they handled everything, and I wasn’t worried about anything, it was great.
The first thing they did was they helped me find a chiropractor and I went a few months and I feel better now.
I was really happy with my settlement, in my opinion he is the best lawyer in as Vegas.”