Let our expert dog bite attorneys in Henderson help you claim financial compensation when you’re hurt because of a dog bite. Thousands of dog bites occur in Nevada each year. The event can be traumatic, and injuries are often severe and require medical treatment. Our Henderson dog bite lawyers are here to work for justice and to get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering.
We’re now accepting dog bite cases in Henderson, NV! Contact our legal team today for a free and confidential consultation on your case.
Aggressive Legal Representation for Dog Bites in Henderson
When you’re hurt in a dog bite attack, there’s a good chance that you can seek relief in the form of a monetary payment. You may deserve a cash award that accounts for your medical treatment and the agony of your injuries. To win full compensation, you must claim and prove all of your damages. The Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys specialize in maximizing our clients’ compensation by helping each client understand their individual case and pursue it aggressively.
Why We Should Handle Your Dog Bite Injury Case
Here are some of the reasons why our Henderson dog bite lawyers should handle your case:
- We Take Dog Bites Seriously – Dog bites are dangerous. Injuries can include severe tissue damage, bleeding and even paralysis. You may have immobility, disfigurement and a lengthy recovery period. Being the victim of a dog bite can be devastating, but you have rights. You can expect us to pursue every dollar of compensation that you deserve.
- Our Team Understands Complex Legal Issues – A dog bite case is complex. Physical damages are an essential part of your case. However, your injuries are only one part of a dog attack. Our attorneys know that your pain and suffering is real. It’s our goal to make sure that your legal claim represents all of your losses.
- Experience Makes the Difference – The team at Adam S. Kutner, Injury Attorneys, has a 28-year history of representing accident victims in the Las Vegas valley. With our history, we’ve gained the experience to help victims with a wide range of legal issues. Whatever the unique concerns are in your case, we know how to identify them and work for justice for you.
- A Track Records of Result – Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for clients. Whether we take your case to trial or negotiate compensation through a settlement, we do what it takes to get you a fair result. With experience in the courtroom and the most up-to-date legal training, we’re fully prepared to fight for you. We’re so confident in our services that we never charge unless you win your case.
Building Your Case for Compensation
Winning a Henderson dog bite case doesn’t happen by accident. It takes a finely-tuned legal strategy that’s tailored for your success. Here is how we build your case for compensation after a dog bite attack:
- Helping you get the medical treatment and documentation of your injuries
- Thorough identification of the long-term prognosis
- Inclusion of short-term & long-term damages in your claim
- Speaking to witnesses; gathering statements
- Use of legal procedures, like evidence discovery and legal motions
- Tactful negotiations for the best settlement possible, but going to trial, if necessary
Throughout your case, we provide up-to-the-minute communication about what’s happening. We answer all of your questions with understanding and confidentiality. Your situation is unique, and you deserve Henderson dog bite lawyers who go the extra mile for you.
Don’t Fall For the Defense’s Tactics
It’s the defense’s goal to resolve the case for as little as possible. They hope that you get nothing at all. Remember, don’t be intimidated. The insurance company might expect that you don’t understand the law. They might bet on you giving up. However, when you work with our attorneys, we know exactly what to do to litigate your case successfully on your behalf.
We’re not afraid of defense tactics, and we thoroughly understand the laws and legal procedures. When you’re hurt because of a dog bite in Henderson, you deserve the best. Our lawyers have experience building dog bite claims and pursuing them to fair resolutions for our clients. We’re prepared to make you another success story.
Online Consultation Form
Top 100 Trial Lawyer with Experience and Expertise
Call us today at (702) 382-0000 anytime to schedule a free consultation. We will work to get you the maximum settlement as quickly as possible.
FAQs About Dog Bite Cases & Animal Attacks
Does Nevada have a one-bite rule?
What are the dog bite laws that apply to a case in Henderson?
What can you win for a dog bite case?
- Medical bills
- Dressings for injuries, casts, mobility devices
- Physical therapy
- Makeup pay for lost work
- Long-term and short term damages
In addition to financial losses, you also have non-economic losses. In fact, non-economic damages can often exceed the direct financial losses. You may qualify to claim:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental health injuries
- Loss of use and physical limitations
- Emotional anguish
A Henderson dog bite lawsuit is meant to be comprehensive. You may claim all direct and indirect losses that you sustain because of the negligence of the dog owner or custodian.
What should I bring to a consultation for a dog bite claim in Henderson?
What can I expect in the legal process for a dog bite claim?
Adam Kutner Reviews & Testimonials
“I was involved in an accident driving along minding my own business and a young lady – I believe they instituted these new yellow flashing arrows and the way I see it she probably thought it was a yellow light, she tried to beat it and she came right into oncoming traffic. Another vehicle hit her and as they spun I tried to get in between them and they hit me. I was very happy with the settlement. I went to the right doctors. Everything went very well, I was very happy. We were told which collision place to use and we did. It was done very fast. The rental car was there immediately. Everyone that I dealt with was very professional and I enjoyed the experience as much as you can after a car accident.”
– Howard N. 5/5 Stars