Las Vegas Herniated Disc Car Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one was suffered a herniated disc in a car accident that wasn’t your fault in the Las Vegas Valley, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Herniated discs and other injuries suffered in the wake of a car accident can have long-lasting impacts on your life. Drivers who injure you through negligent behavior on the road need to be held accountable for their actions, and you need to get the compensation that you deserve when someone injures you through their careless behavior.
The knowledgeable and experienced Las Vegas car accident lawyers of Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys are here to fight on your behalf. Give us a call at (702) 382-0000 today for a free consultation.
Table of Contents
Why Should I Hire a Lawyer for My Car Accident Case?
If you suffer a herniated disc or other injuries in a car accident and believe that the person responsible for the accident was acting negligently, you need dedicated legal representation for your case. The claims process can be overwhelming without knowledge of the underlying laws and claims processes, and our attorneys have dedicated their careers to using the law to bring justice to those who acted negligently, causing our clients harm.
Our attorneys will investigate the facts of your case and gather evidence to create a strong claim. We understand that the insurance companies will often try to use underhanded tactics to minimize or even reject your claim altogether. We have the experience to protect you from these tactics and will do everything we can to negotiate a fair settlement for you.
Never go it alone. An experienced Las Vegas personal injury attorney can make the difference between getting the compensation you need to recover and provide for your family and walking away empty-handed.
Why Choose Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys?
With more than 30 years of personal injury law experience, you have trusted and accomplished advocates on your side with Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys. Navigating the legal system on your own can be a complex and frustrating process. Having an experienced attorney in your corner that understands the legal processes surrounding a car accident claim is essential when dealing with a herniated disc injury in the wake of an accident.
Attorney Adam S. Kutner has settled more than 40,000 cases during his more than 30 years of being a personal injury lawyer. His deep understanding of the settlement process means that he knows a variety of strategies to use to get the compensation that you need so you can move on from your injuries and get back to a normal life.
Diagnosis and Treatment of a Herniated Disc
Herniated discs are a relatively common injury in car accidents. Because of the impact of a car accident, you may be thrown around uncontrollably, which may cause your spine to twist into unusual positions. Discs are the cushions that sit between the individual vertebrae that are stacked onto one another to make your spine.
Herniated discs are also known as bulged, slipped, or ruptured disks. They occur when the nucleus of the disc pushes out of the annulus, which is the outer layer of the disc. Symptoms of a herniated disc include:
- Tingling sensation or numbness: Because each part of the spine is connected to specific nerve endings, a herniated disc will lead to tingling or numbness in the affected nerves.
- Arm or leg pain: The location of the herniated disc can also cause pain in a specific part of the body. For example, a herniated disc in your lower back will lead to pain in the thighs, calves, feet, or buttocks. Herniated discs in the neck can result in pain to the shoulder or arm. This pain is usually described as burning or sharp.
- Weakness: Muscles that are served by the affected nerves weaken when a disc is herniated. This weakness can lead to some tasks being more difficult or to a diminished ability to exercise.
Many people will have no symptoms when they have a herniated disc, so it is important to have a medical professional check for any potential injuries after a car accident.
Types of Cases We Handle
The Las Vegas car accident attorneys of Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys have experience handling many types of car accident cases that result in herniated disc injuries. Some of the more common types of car accidents include:
- Rear-end accidents: These are among the most common types of accidents. They occur if someone stops suddenly, or if someone is following another car too closely or not paying attention.
- Head-on collisions: Depending on the speed of one or both vehicles, head-on collisions can be severe. These can often happen on narrow, two-land roadways if a vehicle drifts into oncoming traffic.
- T-bone accidents: These types of accidents can occur when someone runs a red light, or fails to stop at a stop sign. They can result in severe side impacts.
- Sideswipe accidents: These types of accidents are the most common when changing lanes or merging onto the highway. They can cause vehicles to run into barriers or off the road, leading to additional impacts.
- Rollover accidents: These accidents can happen for a wide variety of reasons but are the most common when a vehicle attempts to take a turn at high speed.
Even if your specific case type is not listed here, our Las Vegas car accident lawyers promise to treat your case with the unique attention that it deserves. As advocates, we understand how to use the facts of your case to negotiate fiercely with the insurance companies and work to get you the compensation that you need to move on.
Contact Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident in the Las Vegas Valley that wasn’t your fault, you need dedicated and trusted legal representation on your side. The Las Vegas herniated disc car accident lawyers of Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys are here to ensure that you have someone fighting to bring justice to those who have harmed you through their negligent actions.
Going through the claims process can be frustrating and needlessly complex. Leave the legal stuff to us, so you can recover and care for yourself and your family. Call the Adam S. Kutner Personal Injury Attorneys today at (702) 382-0000 for your free consultation.